I'm officially sick.
Sick of work, sick of preparing lunches and dinners, sick of watching CSI re-runs (Grissom, sorry to say this, but it's true..) sick of reality TV, sick of being mentally tired, in fact - sick of being sick!!!
I try to plan a vacation and what happens:
- Places I want to go do not fit into my vacation schedule
- Its playoff time
- The long weekend is also my bday.. fancy that!
- Places that I can manage to go to don't seem all that interesting
- I wonder if I even need a vacation
- I'd rather mope around the house than go someplace to mope around!
This is one of my slumps, and it seems to only get deeper. Today has been the ultimate - reminds me of the time in boring History lessons in HighSchool, I'd turn to the last page in my book and write 1-40. Then each minute I'd strike one number and go all the way till the 40 minutes are up, and we can thankfully shuffle our feet and move our behind - only to start counting down over the next boring class. Unfortunately a work day spans 9-10 hours and counting those down is insane.
I'd like to wake up to one of the following things tomorrow:
- I'm suddenly one of the richest folks around, and don't have to do any work to stay rich!
- I work as a party planner in Mauritius
- My brain starts co-operating with me to get some stuff finished at work
- The world stops spinning, but I'm the only one left on it alive
- I get into Hogwarts (by the way, I'm dying to read the new book)
- I'm a famous & adored rockstar (who is completely drug&booze free, by the way)
- Everyone else disappears
- I disappear :)
Oh well, wishful thinking!
0 comments:
Post a Comment